The world is filled with busy unsuccessful people who are busy being busy and not productive. Below are clear distinguishing characteristics between busy and productive Sales Reps.
- Busy sales reps are time driven while productive sales reps are goal driven.
- Busy sales reps follow other’s agenda and productive sales reps set their own agenda.
- Busy Sales Rep procrastinate important Sales activity, Productive Sales Rep Prioritize Important Sales Activities.
- Busy sales reps network with Information Seekers and Talkers, Productive Sales Rep Network with Decision Makers and Influencers.
- Busy Sales reps have to do list while productive sales reps have must do list.